Sunday, March 29, 2009

The First Step Is Writing It Down

Sometimes I find myself in the midst of a project, (sewing, pottery, upholstery, painting or a myriad of other arts and crafts,) only to find myself making the same mistake I have made before. I have done so many DIY type projects that over time, I forget some of the simple lessons learned the first time. I've decided I need a DIY reality check..........

I am going to begin writing things down here to help remind me which projects were a sweet success, and which cost way, way too much in time, materials and stress. Hopefully, someone else out there will get inspired to make something too with the help of what I have learned along the way.

1 comment:

melifaif said...

I;d say you have inspired quite a few people, but definitely me.