I picked up this beat-up blue storage cube at the Goodwill for about $8. It was originally from Target, and the top comes off providing internal storage. It has been in my attic for quite awhile. I decided to give it a face lift and try using it for additional storage in my laundry room/bathroom that is still under construction. I recovered it with a "glasses" print oilcloth by Japanese design company Echino. I ran out of oilcloth for the top, so I paired it with a leftover scrap of vintage Waverly fabric from my stash. It took very little sewing, and a lot of stapling. I added the Rill caster from Ikea to make it mobile.