Tuesday, July 1, 2014

#419...loft tour

My cousin Marie is going to be staying with us in our loft for the next year while she completes an Anesthesia Fellowship at Texas Heart. Her extended visit prompted me to clean, organize, and de-clutter my loft. It has been awhile since I've shared any pictures of this space, which has previously been featured here and here. The loft is about 800 sq ft of space above our garage, separated from our bungalow. Tyler re-worked the staircase to the loft this past fall, which you can see here. The loft includes a sleeping space, a full bath, a painting area, my sewing/craft studio, and a lounge area with projection TV movie wall.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know about your cousin, but I could happily live in a space like that for the rest of my life!! There are so many great ideas jam-packed in the beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing a wonderfully designed space.

Christie Chase said...

Thanks so much for that kind compliment!