Friday, December 11, 2009

#111....to give and get

I have enjoyed reading though the multitude of gift guides out there this season, so I figured I'd compile one of my own. To be honest, I am not giving any of the below items as gifts, but they are all things that I would love to get. Hope there is something on this list that can help you wrap up your holiday shopping! This upside down hanging orchid pot is the coolest

I think this walnut tape dispenser would look great on my desk


...and I need some Japanese tape to go with it
I never buy this kind of thing for myself, but I have been given this Bliss body buff as a gift and I love it

Kelly Wearstler's new book HUE would be an inspiring addition to my book collection
One of my aunts gave me a tie dye kit when I was a kid, and I am really dying (no pun intended) to tie dye again

I am in need of a new bike (sadly, my last bike was stolen). I think I might like a cruiser like this

I'd really like a lemon tree to grow in a container on my deck

We are in desperate need of a doorbell
I saw this embroidered clutch in person and it is so lovely and unique


I can never get enough fabric, and I really need a yard of this red riding hood fabric

and a yard of this animal print which would make a nice summer beach bag

No comments: