This past August we went on a trip to Portugal and Spain. I thought I'd take a break from construction updates...which are slow coming....and post some pics from our trip. We flew into Lisbon, and spent the afternoon there on a walking graffiti art tour through the city. Graffiti art is a big thing in Lisbon, and there are lots of areas around the city designated for it.
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This past August we went on a trip to Portugal and Spain. I thought I'd take a break from construction updates...which are slow coming....and post some pics from our trip. We flew into Lisbon, and spent the afternoon there on a walking graffiti art tour through the city. Graffiti art is a big thing in Lisbon, and there are lots of areas around the city designated for it. During the trip, I found an affordable leather jacket that perfectly captured the edgy vibe of the city's street art.
This article was an outstanding example of informative writing done right. The level of detail was impressive, yet the information was presented in such a clear and organized manner that it remained easy to follow throughout. I especially appreciated the way each concept was introduced with enough background to establish a strong foundation before moving into more detailed explanations.
Kayifi
Post a Comment