Monday, October 4, 2010

#244...gold feather for fall

I was cleaning out one of my closets this weekend, and came across this black suede Via Spiga hobo-style purse that I bought a couple years ago, and barely ever used. It was plain black, so I decided to embellish it and give it some personality with a painted feather. I really like to paint feathers, and I did it in gold, as gold and black are two of my favorite colors and seem to be popular in the fashion world this fall.
I really like how it turned out, but since it is not going to fit my birthday gifts that I carry around in my bag, I have decided to sell it, and hope it can go to a new owner who actually takes it out around town! I listed it in my etsy shop here, and it comes with its original duster bag. The pics above and below of me holding it are to give an idea of its size. It would make a nice holiday gift for the fashionista on your list.

No comments: