Thursday, October 7, 2010

#245...chair inspiration

I love the color palette on the cover of the Oct/Nov edition of ReadyMade magazine. When I saw the chair on the cover it reminded me of this chair and tiny round ottoman that I found at the thrift store for $30.

I know the style of the chair is not quite the same as the mid-century one on the cover, but the wood color and low profile feel is reminiscent. I don't know where I want to put this chair, but I want to cover it with this fabric by skinny laminx


as seen here on design*sponge, upholstered on this awesome couch by spruce in Austin, TX.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christie,

I am a friend of Kresta Franklin's and I was trying to get in touch with you to see if you are interested in participating in a holiday market in our neighborhood. Send me your email if you are and I would be happy to get back with you. (I love your work... I just browsed through a bunch of items... I particularly love the red and white sofa!)

Thanks!!

Ellen Barrett
davyellen@yahoo.com