Monday, August 13, 2012

#516...beer brew

This weekend, my sister Sarah and I brewed some beer. Our beer is currently fermenting and will be ready in a little over a month. It took us about 3 hours to Mash, Sparge and Boil the beer to get it to the fermentation stage. I don't like to drink beer, but brewing it was pretty fun!
Sarah gave the beer making kit to Tyler for his birthday last year, and after waiting several months for him to do the brew, we took it upon ourselves to brew his beer for him. The kit came from Brooklyn BrewShop and is the Everyday IPA variety.

4 comments:

JP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JP said...

Hi Christie, I would love to ask you something a bout the first pic on this post. Could you please send me an email, so I could explain you what I need?

Thank you very much.

Juan Pablo del Castillo
jpdelcastillo@gmail.com

Arpita said...

hello

Surendra Patel said...

Thanks for posting this blog.this is really informative
Prepare,Brew,Ferment,Bottling that are the basic process of beer making.
If you want a perfect brewing beer then Praras Biosciences Pvt Ltd is the best place for you in India.because they the best researchers from across the entire spectrum of beer and brewing science.I have luckily found them in india.