Tuesday, May 28, 2013

#617...kitchen press

My kitchen is featured in the summer edition of Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Magazine kitchen + bath makeovers! It was shot over 2 years ago here, and I am super excited that it finally made it into an issue. I think my kitchen really fits the "color" theme of the summer issue despite my black walls. Yay me! I scanned it for those of you who won't get to see the magazine in person. I picked up an issue at Lowe's, but could not find it at Home Depot, so I think it is a little bit hard to come across.





3 comments:

sol said...

Whoohoo!!! Congratulations!! The magazine spread looks great...bright and cheery!!

Tracy said...

Awesome! I was looking for house mags in HD a few weeks ago and when I asked for help, I was told they have discontinued carrying them in most stores. Too many people walking out without paying for them. Seriously.

Elaine Poucher said...

So excited to see it in print. Congrats C & T!!