Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#413...migration

The origami crane sculpture I made for my front entry room, has migrated to the back of my house above my dog crates to make way for a new furniture piece I am working on in my front room.
it was breakfast time during this photo shoot


I also recently recovered my dog beds with some buffalo check polar fleece. 
(this time I kept the bed inserts away from the dogs while I was busy sewing the covers)

As not to play favorites, and give proper photo time to all my animals, here is a shot of my fat, orange cat Gig'em resting on a flame stitch throw pillow that I recently made from a fabric remnant I came across. 

1 comment:

Tagati said...

So nice to see animal crates in your design (I have four!) as well as the reclining feline. So many decorators don't address pet needs in rooms!