Friday, November 13, 2009

#100...creative reuse book

I just received my copy of the new book 1001 Ideas for Creative Reuse, and am excited because one of my ideas made the book! I submitted to the book project earlier this year, and found out a few weeks ago that my reuse project was chosen for the book.

The book is visually really inspiring, and it is amazing what people can make out of something else. My only disappointment in this book is that I wish that each project had some description accompanying the great pictures. I would like to know exactly what each thing is made from, and maybe a quip on how the re-user did it. The layout of the book reminds of an art gallery guide, as each project merely has a number and then there is a catalogue of artists at the back. I agree wholeheartedly with this amazon review of the book.

No comments: