Friday, March 19, 2010

#158...see my shells

There was not a lot of souvenir shopping opportunity on my sailing trip, so I picked up some beach shells to bring home and display. Above are tiny, tiny bits of shells and beach glass (the whole collection looks small in the palm of my hand.) I think I will put them in some sort of shadow box, as I like the rainbow effect. My other shells include small pieces of various coral that had washed ashore and a few pretty shells. Thanks for enduring my vacation photos this week; I'll be back to reality next week.

2 comments:

melifaif said...

I know you will create something amazing. Your vacay photos were breath taking...

Eric Morris said...

To be used shells in Aquarium is good idea!! Also You can decorate your glass window with shells line one by one with different color, looks pretty different!!

Drapery rods