Friday, September 10, 2010

#234...ding dong

For the past 7 years, there has been a small hole in our house siding on the front porch where a doorbell button should go.


This summer, I finally got sick of the hole, which had wires that were hanging out of it until I pushed them inside it about 5 years ago, and decided it was time for us to install a doorbell. I chose this doorbell from the House of Antique Hardware. I think it is more of a Victorian style than Bungalow style, but I like its quirky directive. Now, if we can only get the chime that it is connected to inside the house to work, we will be in ringing business.


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I have the same doorbell!!! I love it, but it took forever to get here since it was on backorder for months.

Christie Chase said...

wow Vanessa...that is pretty funny that you got that one too. Great minds!......and it did take forever to get here.