Monday, September 26, 2011

#390...blog sale

Most of you who know me, know that I collect stuff....for myself....for family....for clients. I need to make some room, and I have some "treasures" that I'd like to sell. I thought I'd put up some of the stuff I'd like to sell  here on the blog and see if any local readers have interest in my treasures.....or have friends that may need these goodies. If you see something you'd like, send me an email at christie.chase@gmail.com and I'll send you info about the item. Thanks!

Round Wood Chair $30

Trunk Side Table $25


Pink Slipper Chair $55

Chevron Print Pottery Vase $7

Pair of Wooden Dining Chairs $30


Cement Head Statue $15


Arc Lamp $50


Wood Round Side Table with Stone Top $50

2 comments:

Ash said...

Um I LOVE the pink slipper chair!!! Is it still avaliable? {oh and I'm Kristen Parks friend, Ashley, we have never met} hehe

Christie Chase said...

Hi Ashley,
The pink slipper chair is still available. I live in the Heights if you'd like to come check it out. Email me at christie.chase@gmail.com if you want to come see/get it!

thanks,
Christie