Wednesday, September 14, 2011

#385...my bath is famous

After last year's photo shoot, my bathroom finally made its debut in Better Homes and Gardens "Real-Life Kitchen's and Baths" Special Interest Publication....(wow that is a mouthful for a magazine title). I picked up a copy of the magazine today at Home Depot. It will be sold until December 12, giving everyone lots of time to pick up a copy. I scanned the article for those who might miss it in person.




This is what the cover of the magazine looks like. I don't have any news yet as to whether my kitchen will make it into a future edition, but I really hope so!

10 comments:

sol said...

Congratulations!!! You guys are famous!!!

Lindsay H said...

You're FAMOUS! I'm totally picking up a copy next time I'm out. Congrats!

This Wine said...

This is awesome! Congratulations!

Julie said...

Looks amazing! Congrats!

Rachel said...

AAAAAAH! So exciting. Congrats!

Teri said...

congrats! you were already a celebrity in my eyes :)

Janet said...

Congratulations! I am a new follower and will be sharing!

Kelly Timmons said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Janet said...

Is there a way to contact you without having to sign up for Etsy or Flickr?
thanks
Janet

Christie Chase said...

Hi Janet,
I looked at your blog, and I did not know about the CAP thrift store. I will definitely check it out. I can be reached at my email address
christie.chase@gmail.com