Friday, December 3, 2010

#269...merry & bright decor

My client Jennifer wanted to find a way to creatively decorate her large living room painting for Christmas. She did not want to take it off the wall and have to store it, and obviously did not want to do anything permanent to it. Here is a before of her living room painting...

I suggested she wrap it as a gift, and put cute tags with her girls' names hanging from it. I sent her a little idea board to help her visualize some ideas for dressing it for the holidays.

......and here is her painting after. She used some pretty paper from The Container Store, some ribbon, double sided tape and a fabric bow that I made her for the gift.

Jennifer also wanted to dress up her kitchen island bar stools for the season. Here is what they looked like before....

I made them some Christmas slipcovers, and here they are after.


1 comment:

k jane c said...

I really want to check out this container store place. I think I'd get lost in excitement... next trip to houston -I'm there