Friday, March 18, 2011

#314...match day makeover

I spent St. Patrick's Day in San Antonio celebrating Match Day with my sister-in-law Kelly, who is about to graduate from medical school in May. She and my brother Mike are going to be moving to Portland, Oregan for Kelly's pediatric residency. Yesterday evening, I started helping stage their house in San Antonio that they are going to sell very soon. I worked a little on their patio area above. I put a fresh coat of chocolate colored paint on the wooden ledge built into the end of their patio. I made the green retro print cushion to give the bench some personality, and we added the red pots with spring flowers. Hopefully, their house will sell quickly, and they will be on to their new adventure!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: