Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#316...room redo for avery

My client Traci wanted some help with a few things to pull together her daughter Avery's room. I thought we could focus on the dresser area, and make it a bigger statement wall for the room. Here is Avery's dresser wall before.
...and here it is after we hung a gallery grouping of artwork and added a new lamp.
I made a silhouette cut out of Avery for her wall, and it sort of became the centerpiece of the artwork grouping. I got the lamp at the thrift shop, and it looked like this before..........
It is wearing the Jonsbo shade from Ikea. Traci wanted to add some purple into Avery's room, so I sprayed the lamp purple and hand painted some feathery dandelion like flowers on it....and here it is after.

2 comments:

melifaif said...

Forever "at it!" I am soooo jealous. You are soooo good.

Sara Carolina said...

The lamp turned out so cute!!